Role: SEO Executive
Salary: £20,000-£25,000 per annum depending on experience
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Our client are a team of digital marketing experts based in central Barcelona. They offer a range of services including pay-per-click, SEO, Web Design, Web Development and Social Media Marketing.
- Manage, review, and oversee the day-to-day customer account responsibilities associated with active search engines and advertising platforms used within the company
- Collaborating with team members across different platforms to provide seamless customer satisfaction
- Assisting the Content team with planning, curation, editing and publishing across various CMS platforms
- Paying particular attention to any significant Google algorithmic changes.
- Contributing to company growth and branding through blog entries and on site SEO for the agency
- Time management skills that will help you juggle multiple clients and their important deliverables
The successful candidate:
- You will have tangible experience in managing Search Engine Optimisation campaigns for multiple national or international clients, with measurable evidence of your success
- Experience across a variety of sectors within the SEO field including Tech SEO, Link building, influencer marketing, Site audits and implementing marketing strategies.
- You will keep up to date with industry trends.
- Assist with Conversion Optimisation
- You’ll be confident in taking client calls and discussing reports/ strategies.
- Patience and determination, with belief in long-term strategies
- An analytical approach to work, with great attention to detail
- Self-motivated and keen to deliver results
If you have experience in the following it will be of benefit to the advertised position.
- Copywriting skills
- Paid Media experience
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.