Role: Site Manager
Salary: £35000-45000 per annum depending on experience plus company car
You will be working on housebuilding developments in the Northampton area.
As a Site Manager, you will well established and confident in a standalone Site Manager role; although you will have the support of an Assistant Site Manager. You will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Contracts Manager with pre-start details
- Reporting to the Project / Contracts Manager on the progress against the programme
- Maintenance of company required Health & Safety procedures / initiatives including PPE, Site Inductions, Management of Method Statements/Risk Assessments, Work Permits, Scaffold/Lifting equipment inspections
- Adherence to the Company quality standards including Management of defects, compliance with specification, compliance with materials / workmanship schedules, subcontractor code of conduct, considerate Constructors Scheme
- Coordination / Leadership of the site team
- Assisting with the preparation of the Health and Safety file
- Maintaining and update Construction Phase Health & Safety plan as works proceed
- Liaising with the client, consultants, contract administrator, head office etc
- To be responsible for the opening and closing of the site facilities
- Management of site facilities; welfare, toilets, offices, compound area etc.
- To assist in the management of project specific preliminaries
- Co-ordinating the Sub-Contractors as appropriate
- Preparation / assistance with the site progress reports
- Safe storage and co-ordination of materials
- To be responsible for the accurate / timely completion of site based documentation
- Attendance at project and company related meetings
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Housebuilding Site Manager.
The ideal candidate will have a solid history in this sector of construction.
You must have a full driving licence, SMSTS, Black CSCS and First Aid at work.
The salary on offer is up to £45k + company vehicle or vehicle allowance and package.
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.