Role: Telesales Executive
Salary: £18,000-£22,000 per annum plus uncapped bonus scheme
Our client is one of the UK’s largest independent pharmaceutical wholesalers offering a product range through exceptional customer service and efficient delivery.
You will be given a set of customer accounts to manage – ensuring that they keep ordering on a regular basis, upselling product lines they aren’t buying from the business and informing of special offers/promotions. All of the accounts you will manage are warm – there is no new business sales in this role.
Duties within the role include:
- Make outbound calls to existing customers to take and process orders in line with current delivery cut off times, with a high level of accuracy.
- Answer inbound calls and process orders, deal with queries/complaints and pass on messages to colleagues. Check voicemails and communicate call backs with haste to hit cut offs.
- Process e-mail, fax orders in line with current delivery cut off times.
- Upsell and promote company portfolio via telephone, e-mail and fax.
- Effectively handle complaints and liaise with customer service or line manager to resolve.
- Building and maintaining good customer & colleague relationships.
- To be flexible and accommodate varied working hours to ensure company needs are met.
- Ensure electronic ordering customers sales/profits are monitored & contacted daily.
- Provide product/pricing feedback daily.
- Market and promote offers and promotions provided by the company and as an individual.
- Effectively manage your allocated customer base to maintain and develop sales/profit targets in line with company expectations.
- To undertake any reasonable task as requested by your manager.
- Report under cost products to your colleagues and manager.
- Always maintain customer call log and ensure 100% accuracy.
- Cover customers in the event of a colleague’s absence.
The successful candidate:
- Will be experienced in business to business sales
- Able to work under pressure.
- Excellent telephone skills.
- Able to build and maintain relationships.
- Flexibility in carrying out tasks that are required by the business that aren’t detailed in this description from time to time.
- Able to work as part of a team as well on your own.
- Good organisation skills.
- Delivering results (target orientated)
- High level of accuracy.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Good computer/keyboard skills – a telesales must attain the required level of competency.
- Be self-motivation.
- Good communication skills.
- Deliver a positive experience on all contacts made.
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.