Role: Temporary Administrator
Salary: £8:45 per hour
Hours: Mon – Fri 8:30am – 5:00pm
Our client is committed to improving the effectiveness of their clients by delivering innovative solutions. They help organisations to achieve their full potential through their people.
The Administrator is responsible for the processing of data to support our client’s annual night worker programme. The role will focus on ensuring all incoming questionnaires are processed and documented in line with service agreements.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide high quality, customer focussed clerical, typing and general administrative assistance to the service in line with contract KPI’s
- Deliver and maintain the highest standards of healthcare administration in line with standards and values
- General administration tasks, inbound and outbound calls, appointment booking, email and written correspondence.
- Filing, photocopying, incoming and outgoing post, diary management and liasing with various teams.
- Reviewing paper questionnaires
- Data input using Microsoft Excel
- Quality checking paper responses to ensure fully complete
- Handling incoming scheduling calls
- Logging appointment on online system
- Creating daily reports
Experience, skills and knowledge required for the role
- Undergo relevant training and development programmes
- Actively contribute to team meetings and briefs
- Produce monthly team briefs and update reports
- Identify service and productivity improvements
- Energetic & Enthusiastic in approach
- “Can Do” attitude
- Sense of urgency / PACE
- Takes personal responsibility
- Ability to work under pressure
- Works to own initiative
- Attention to detail / accuracy
- Sound judgement
- Motivation of self and others
- Problem solver
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.