Role: Temporary CNC Setting Operator
Hourly rate – £10.50 per hour plus shift allowance
Start date: ASAP
Duration of assignment: ongoing with the possibility of a permanent role in time for the right candidate
Hours: 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm
Our client is a leading manufacturing business.
Overall Goal: To ensure that all work procedures are adhered to in a safe manner whilst maintaining a high quality of work, working towards set deadlines and targets in the most efficient and productive way.
General Responsibilities & Brief (The duties listed below are not listed in any order of priority or importance and are not intended to restrict or prioritise the activities of the working day):
- To ensure that they can operate equipment correctly and safely to gain the highest utilisation
- To produce products to customer specification
- To advise the setters of any problems which arise or are likely to arise
- To ensure high safety standards are being practiced in the section
- To maintain a clean and tidy environment
- Provide training to staff where required
- All working procedures must be adhered to
- To adhere to start and finish times
- To adhere to Company Policies at all times
- Ability to identify hazards
The successful candidate:
You will have experience of working in a similar role. Any experience of operating Siemens of Fanuc CNC machinery would be advantageous, but not essential.
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.