Job Role: Temporary Collections Advisor
Hourly Rate: £8.50-£9.00
Location: Sheffield (central)
Start date/duration: ASAP/Ongoing
Hours: Mon-Fri 40 Hours + 3.5 hours Sat morning(our client will also consider candidates who would want to do 4 days a week + 3.5 hours Sat morning however the salary will be pro-rata)
(The 3.5 hours on a Sat morning covering the 9am – 12.30pm shift earns back 5 hours in Lieu to take back midweek)
Our client are an award winning consumer credit company based in Sheffield. They help customers across the UK manage their loan repayments in an affordable manner using a balance of commerciality and treating customers fairly.
The Collections Advisor will handle a variety of inbound and outbound calls and live chat, ranging from taking payments to assisting customers with severe financial difficulties.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Review accounts that are behind on their payments to determine appropriate action
• Contact customers to agree satisfactory and appropriate payment arrangements
• Answer customer enquiries
• Adhere to appropriate timescales and regulatory requirements to ensure rehabilitation of customer accounts;
• Achieve targets for quality and productivity
• Follow company and TCF guidelines at all times
Experience, skills and knowledge required for the role
- Experience in a similar collections or customer services role
• GCSE grade C or above in Maths and English
• Strong IT skills, including Outlook, Word etc
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
• Committed to providing great customer service
• Strong interpersonal skills with a desire to help customers
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.