Role: Temporary Customer Service Administrator
Salary: £8.45 per hour
Hours- Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri – 08:00-16:30 Thurs- 13:30-22:00
Our client is committed to improving the effectiveness of their clients by delivering innovative solutions. They help organisations to achieve their full potential through their people.
- Deal with all clients calls in a professional and sensitive manner
- Dealing with practitioner queries, setting up diaries and liaising with area managers
- Follow guidelines to ensure all calls are answered in an concise and confidential manner
- Ensure all information taken from calls is accurately logged on the system and, where necessary, warm transferred or referred on appropriately for action.
- Ensure all information is handled in a confidential and sensitive manner.
- Deal with varied Administration duties key to the role.
- Make outbound calls to employee and line managers to book and arrange appointments
The successful candidate:
- You will be required to undergo and successfully gain a BPSS security clearance check in order to undertake this position.
- Previous demonstrable experience in an administrative or customer service position, preferably in an office environment, i.e. Can demonstrate a consistent track record of delivering customer service to a high standard
- Able to demonstrate a clear attention to detail: Able to gather relevant information from customers, update customer information correctly and presenting information clearly and accurately. Able to undertake administrative tasks in a clear and logical structure. Writing / typing information in a clear understandable level of English and ensuring relevant information is documented in a consistent manner.
- Excellent listening skills, able to maintain a calm and professional and empathetic manner in difficult circumstances.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluent English language skills: able to communicate with stakeholders on day to day basis via telephone, email and face to face in a clear, caring, courteous and professional manner
- Ability to work within a target orientated environment
- Excellent Customer Service skills – particularly telephone skills
- Good interpersonal skills – able to establish and build good working relationships
- Excellent organisational, analytical and problem solving skills, e.g. able to demonstrate previous establishing a clear structure to your work to maximise the best use of your time and be able to make logical and solid decisions independently
- IT literacy: Able to confidently use MS Word, Excel and Outlook to a basic standard e.g. Able to create letters from scratch, use spread sheets to capture and store data in a clear and logical manner from scratch. Able to read and send emails / attachments etc.
- Ability to work well within a Team environment
- Able to demonstrate prioritisation skills when multi-tasking. – dealing with Administration duties while monitoring calls
- Ability to produce creative and innovative ideas
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Access)
- Customer service experience & ability to communicate effectively.
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.