Role: Temporary Customer Services Administrator
Salary: £8:21 per hour
Duration: 2 Months with option to extend
Hours: Mon – Fri 09:30-18:00
Our client is committed to improving the effectiveness of their clients by delivering innovative solutions. They help organisations to achieve their full potential through their people.
The Customer Service Administrator is responsible for the day to day servicing of cases on behalf of clients.
Through administrative processing, proactive updates and query handling you will ensure contractual KPI’s are hit and a quality customer experience is delivered.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Correctly log new case referrals onto the case management system
- Triage referrals in line with clinical decision tree and client specific requirements.
- Contact employees to book appointments in line with set booking rules.
- Provide confirmation correspondence and telephone updates to clients and employees on all activities undertaken.
- Actively chase older cases providing proactive updates to clients.
- When difficulties are encountered proactively update referring managers with solutions.
- Correctly log all activities and notes within the case management system ensuring it is up to date at all times.
- Manage customer enquiries ensuring queries are answered professionally in line with the customer charter.
- Proactively manage outside of KPI cases ensuring the next case steps are fast tracked, the customer is fully updated and the case aged is minimised.
- Manage complaints in line with the complaint handling process.
- Undergo relevant training and development programmes.
- Actively contribute to team meetings and briefs.
- Produce monthly team briefs and update reports.
- Identify service and productivity improvements.
Experience, skills and knowledge required for the role
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Able to meet targets and deadlines.
- Able to work under pressure and against challenging timescales.
- Solutions focused.
- Good IT / PC skills including Microsoft packages.
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.