Role: Temporary Goods In Administrator/Batching Operative
Hourly rate: £8.72 per hour
Hours: Mon – Fri 7:30am – 4pm
Duration of assignment: Ongoing poss temp to perm
Our client is one of the UK’s largest wholesalers offering a product range through exceptional customer service and efficient delivery.
Duties within the role:-
- Carry out specific checks on each product received by DPGL & record batch information.
- Ensure that stock received is from approved suppliers.
- Ensure all products received are 100% checked and carefully separated into specific batches and processed as outlined in the company SOP’s.
- Ensure products are booked onto the Melior system and 2D coded stock is scanned and verified to comply EU FMD.
- Work closely with other Goods Inwards operatives to ensure the department operates efficiently & effectively, reporting any issues that might affect the operation to the Goods Inwards supervisor.
- Report sickness and unexpected absences and seek approval of holidays/appointments as soon as possible to allow planning for staff shortages.
- Ensure Unit 7 is secure at all times, making sure the up & over door is only open for as long as necessary to receive/transfer product.
- To participate in any reasonable task requested by the Goods Inwards Supervisor or Goods Inwards Manager.
- Creating spreadsheets and maintaining spreadsheet logs
- General Admin duties, filing, photocopying
The successful candidate
You will have previous experience in a goods in/administration preferably in a warehouse environment.
Glu recruit are an equal opportunities employer