Role: Temporary Outbound Appointment Scheduler
Hourly rate: £8.91 per hour
Start Date/Duration: Wednesday 14th April/3 months initially, possibly longer
Hours: 40 hours per week Mon-Friday starting at 8am or 8:30am everyday with 30 mins unpaid lunch break.
Our client is a leading health & wellbeing company who help organisations and their people perform at their best by managing their health.
- Making between 80-100 outbound calls per day to book appointments
- Logging calls/appointments on database
- Other ad hoc admin tasks where required
The successful candidate:
- Experience of working in a customer service/administrative role
- PC literate
- Excellent customer service skills
- Hard working with a high level of attention to detail
- DBS certificate required. If you don’t currently have one, we can obtain one on your behalf
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.