Role: Trainee Insolvency Case Administrator
Salary: £16K-£17K DOE
The role is that of a Trainee Insolvency Case Administrator, specifically dealing with Members Voluntary Liquidation, within the Insolvency Department. The individual’s responsibility will be to provide support and assistance to Insolvency Practitioners and Case Administrators within the Insolvency Department to aid in ensuring that all statutory responsibilities are fulfilled and cases are progressed in a timely fashion.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Preparation of statutory documentation relating to insolvency appointments
- Assisting in the preparation of statutory reports in line with insolvency legislation and best practice
- Liaising with external contacts to gather the relevant information in order to prepare necessary reports
- Communicating with member/creditors to address any queries via all forms of communication
- Distribution of funds to members/creditors
- General administrative support and assistance
- Data input
The candidate should be educated to GCSE standard, including Maths & English and possess the following skills:
- Level headed and able to work in a pressured environment
- Maintains & promote high professional standards of conduct
- Positive approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication skills
- Be flexible and open to change
- Awareness of confidentiality and business sensitive matters
- Willingness to learn new skills
The candidate should also be proficient in computer skills and have a working knowledge of Microsoft systems. Training will be provided.
The candidate must be able to manage own workload and meet time critical deadlines.
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.