Role: Transport Administrator
Salary: £9.50-£10.50 per hour
Hours/Shifts: Monday – Friday 9am-5pm
Start date/Duration: ASAP/Temporary 4-6 weeks
Our client is one of the fastest growing brands in their industry.
- Responsible for ensuring all UK despatches are picked and despatched for required delivery date using designated hauliers
- Booking of transport for all required UK despatches and communication with hauliers
- Ensure all paperwork and labels are correctly generated ready for hauliers and warehouse
- Ensure Premium freight log is kept up to date and escalate any issues that may cause disruption with customers
- Liaising with hauliers to provide PODs when requested
- General admin tasks
- Good communications skills required as involves a lot of inter-department interaction
The successful candidate:
Possess a good standard of numeracy and literacy skills
IT competent (MS word, excel)
Good communication, organisational and time keeping skills
Glu Recruit LTD are an equal opportunities employer and are acting as a recruitment agent in the hiring of this role.
Glu Recruit LTD ensure that all qualified applicants are considered for employment in the role that they have applied for, and any other suitable opportunity that we advertise without regard to age, belief, colour, ethnic/national origin, gender identity, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or based on disability. If you require any additional support to apply for this role, or any other role that we advertise please contact us directly for assistance.