Role: UK Production Test Engineer
Salary: £22,000 – £24,000 per annum
Our client provides innovative solutions to help employers and their workforce
- Investigating failures and providing solutions
- Fault finding and repairing of PCBs down to component level
- investigating root cause of issues to improve quality and remove production/design problems going forward
The successful candidate:
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- A recognised electrical / electronic engineering qualification (or equivalent)
- PCB component level fault finding and diagnosis
- Good understanding of hardware and manufacturing processes for embedded devices.
- Experience of liaison with manufacturing partners (CEM’s)
- Understanding of PCB schematics and general awareness of PCB layout files
- Ability to use debugging tools – e.g. PuTTY, Tera Term.
- Ability to use spectrum analyser and other similar test equipment
- Excellent soldering skills
- Basic understanding of telecoms principles – including experience with Bluetooth, WiFi, GSM/LTE.
- Experience with RF/Antenna and audio investigations.
- Highly effective in communicating with others (team members, stakeholders, suppliers)
- Experience and use of MS Office
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.