Role: Utilities Sales Executive
Salary: £18,000 basic per annum with commission scheme where you can realistically earn an additional £5000-£10000 per annum
Our client is made up of leading brands in the student accommodation and utilities industry. They’re a fast-growing business with huge ambitions and this couldn’t be a more exciting time to join their team.
This role fits within our clients Sales and Business Development team. They are looking for an ambitious, high-performing, and driven sales person to focus on onboarding new customers through their direct to tenant channel. You will be joining an exciting and fast-moving sales team, reporting to their Tenant Sales Manager and Head of Sales.
They are looking for an experienced B2C sales professional who is used to working in a fast paced, target driven environment. There are fantastic, uncapped commission opportunities for a sales person who has experience in an outbound and inbound tele-sales environment.
Working to the ultimate aim of representing both brands, you will go above and beyond to onboard their customers, generated from their B2C channel.
You will use an in-depth knowledge of their service, helping customers with any queries that they have and ensuring they feel excited about using the services on offer.
You will use your skills to establish rapport, understand the needs of customers and link our features and benefits to a specific customers situation.
The successful candidate:
You will have proven results in B2C sales. You should be able to demonstrate that you have:
- Worked collaboratively with internal stake holders.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise effectively.
- Strong administrative skills.
- A strong work ethic with the ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to onboard new customers in an outbound and inbound tele-sales environment.
- The ability to work well in a target driven environment.
The following is required for this role:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be hard working, self-motivated and professional.
- Ability to work individually, but also to work within an experienced sales team.
- Eager for the best results for maximum commission.
- Resilient and consistent, with the ability to bounce back from setbacks and remain focused on goals.
You will have an additional advantage if:
- You have experience in a similar role.
- You have experience in the student market.
- You have experience in using Salesforce or a similar CRM system.
Flexible working hours, staff nights out, company pension and early Friday finishes are just some of the benefits.
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.