Role: Warehouse Operative Lates
Hourly Rate: £11.00 per hour
Hours/Shift: Monday to Friday 3pm start until finish (Typical finish around 12pm but required to stay until finish in busy periods)
Start Date/Duration: Immediate start / 12-weeks initial work with the potential to go permanent
Our client is a national drinks wholesaler. With over 4000 different product lines, they have a team of 1400 professionals based throughout the UK supplying drinks to the UK on-Trade market.
Working as part of the busy warehouse team, you will be helping to ensure drinks are delivered to pubs, clubs, bars, and restaurants across the country.
- Picking and packing orders – Kegs, crates, packets, and bottles.
- Loading and unloading delivery vehicles.
- Moving kegs and stacking/racking them into position.
- Handling paperwork and checking deliveries.
- Adhering to Health and Safety regulations.
- Keeping the warehouse in a clean and tidy state.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks as requested by your supervisor.
The successful candidate:
- Be able to comfortably work in a busy warehouse environment.
- Be willing and able to conduct physically tough and manual work.
- Have a friendly and positive attitude.
- Be a team player with the ability to make sure everything runs like clockwork.
- A counterbalance or reach forklift truck license would be desirable but not essential.
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.