Role: Warehouse Operative
Salary: £8.72 per hour
Hours: Mon – Thurs 8:30am – 5:00pm Fri – 8:30am – 4:00pm
Start date: ASAP
Our client are a leading manufacturing business
- To assist in the loading & unloading of vehicles with the assistance of drivers as and when required.
- To assist in keeping the yard and all areas responsible to your department in a clean and tidy condition.
- Flexibility at management request and at times in other areas.
- Report damages and defects on and by any equipment in use.
- Ensure that any vehicle you are trained to use is maintained and batteries charged.
- All working procedures must be adhered to, including Health, Safety and Environmental.
- Safe operation of mobile equipment throughout the facility during organization, storage, and movement of any materials or products
- To ensure that set daily targets are achieved for packing quality and cost.
- To pack products to customer specification.
- To ensure all department products are packed to the highest quality standards.
- To maintain a clean and tidy section.
- To ensure all products are available to meet production schedules.
- To adhere to start and finish times.
The successful candidate:
You will have experience in a similar role. Any experience in a manufacturing business would be advantageous but not essential.
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.