Whether you are looking for a part-time or full-time role, our permanent recruitment specialists are on hand to help you find your dream job!
Our personal approach to recruiting makes sure that your next job is your best job. Talk to us and let us find you the next step in your career. We take the time to get to you know as a person, as well as your qualifications, experience and career aspirations, to ensure we match you with the best vacancies.
Our team are on hand to help make your next career move that all important one, working in partnership with you at every stage of the process.
We recruit permanent positions for numerous organisations and industries across the Sheffield City Region, and proactively market your skills and experience to our employer network to generate opportunities that are exclusive to you.
We will only put you forward for vacancies that suit your requirements, meaning both you and the employer are meeting with the best possible outcome in mind, improving your chances of success at interview.
As part of our personal service to you, we also help and advise on the following areas to ensure you are fully prepared for a successful job search:
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Jack is a Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glu Recruit. Having previously worked in property, Jack will drive recruitment solutions for businesses, focusing on both property and sales roles.
More about Jack:
- Hometown:- Doncaster
- Favourite food:- Chocolate
- Favourite thing to do:- Spend time with my partner and kids as well as manage a local football team
- Favourite film:- A comedy ideally with Kevin Hart
- Favourite things about our city:- Sheffield Wednesday
- Describe yourself in 3 words:- Hard-working, personable and reliable
Karen is Glu Recruit’s Sales Manager. She brings a wealth of temporary recruitment experience and heads up our team of temporary and permanent recruitment consultants.
More about Karen:
- Hometown: Sheffield
- Favourite food: Italian (Penne Aribiatta)
- Favourite thing to do: Watching movies, going for walks, and going out for
- Favourite holiday destination: Cornwall
- Favourite film: The Holiday
- Favourite thing about our city: Restaurants
- Describe yourself in 3 words: Fabulous, Motivated and Kind
Charlotte at Glu Recruit was fantastic! First contact was through a prearranged phone call followed by a FaceTime call to get to know what I was looking for.
Such a great recruitment company, they were all so friendly and helpful. The members of staff I spoke to gave really good advice to help with interview prep. Really excited to start my new job! 100% recommend Glu Recruit!
I'd never heard of Glu Recruit until I was approached by them about a role they thought would be a good fit. The management of the process was friendly and professional throughout and I would happily recommend them to anyone.