At Glu Recruit, we have access to a large pool of temporary talent that our clients can utilise to fill their short term recruitment needs.
All our candidates are interviewed face to face, ID checked and referenced by the team at Glu, meaning you don’t have to take time out of your busy schedule to go through a lengthy interview process.
Our candidates are employed directly with Glu Recruit, meaning you don’t have to go through the time consuming and costly process of taking them on as an employee. All associated HR & Payroll duties are managed by our talented consultants.
Depending on your longer term plans, you also have the option to take on the candidate as a full time employee once their initial term has finished, allowing you to assess the qualities of the individual risk free over the duration of their temporary assignment.
If you’re experiencing any of the following, it’s worth exploring the benefits of recruiting a temporary worker into your organisation:
You have staff
off sick or on holiday
You have a project
with a tight deadline
You have made
redundancies but have
the same level of work
and need an extra pair
You would like to 'try before you buy' and use our Temp to Perm recruitment service
You have a high workload with no permanent headcount left in your budget
You have a permanent recruitment need
A step above the others. Such a friendly and engaging team. Recruitment agencies should be using these guys as their blueprint model. Many thanks.
Simply the best recruitment agency I’ve had the pleasure of working with. Rob and the whole team are personable, engaging and care about the people they work with- both candidates and employers.
I have used GLU for short term high profile project where over 30 temps have been provided by them to help deliver to our customers timescales. I can not recommend Glu Recruit enough.
Team Leader – Temporary Division
I help job seekers find temporary and seasonal work with a wide range of employers throughout the UK, matching their skills and personalities to the role.
More about Karen!
- Hometown: Sheffield
- Favourite food: Italian (Penne Aribiatta)
- Favourite thing to do: Watching movies, going for walks, and going out for
- Favourite holiday destination: Cornwall
- Favourite film: The Holiday
- Favourite thing about our city: Restaurants
- Describe yourself in 3 words: Fabulous, Motivated and Kind
Recruitment & Finance Administrator
Lucy joined Glu Recruit in 2021 as our Recruitment & Finance Administrator. She is the first voice you will hear when you call in to the office, and is the one who keeps everyone organised and on the straight and narrow!
More about Lucy:
- Hometown: Rotherham
- Favourite food: Chocolate
- Favourite thing to do: Seeing my wonderful family!
- Favourite holiday destination: Seaside
- Favourite film: Thelma and Louise / We Were Soldiers
- Favourite thing about our city: National Parks
- Describe yourself in 3 words: Honest, Trustworthy, Comedic
Temporary Recruitment Co-ordinator
Caitlyn joined Glu Recruit in 2020 as our apprentice Recruitment Administrator. She provides support across the whole business, and makes sure everyone is organised and ready to tackle the day ahead!
More about Caitlyn!
- Hometown: Sheffield
- Favourite food: Italian
- Favourite thing to do: Going out with friends
- Favourite holiday destination: Italy
- Favourite film: Pretty Women
- Favourite thing about our city: Pubs
- Describe yourself in 3 words: Positive, Organised, Approachable