Senior Marketing & Communications ExecutiveApply now
Job Title: Senior Marketing & Communications Executive
Salary: £30,000 per annum
Contract type: Permanent
Start Date: March/April 2022
Working Hours: Monday to Friday – 9:00am to 5:30pm
22 days annual leave + your birthday off + Christmas shutdown
Structured training and development programme
Flexible working including remote working and early start/finish during the week
Career progression opportunities
Excellent working environment
On site car parking
Tea, coffee, office treats
Fully expensed company socials
About the Company:
With over 50 years’ combined experience within the recruitment industry and a drive to challenge the norm we’re here to help employers and jobseekers find their perfect match by delivering exceptional recruitment solutions.
We’ve recruited across a wide range of industry sectors and as a result have a vast knowledge and understanding meaning that we can act quickly and deliver effectively. Our foundations are based on down to earth, personable, consultative and partner led recruitment leading to an effective outcome for all parties which adds value long term.
Glu is centred around our core company values; Collaborative, Personable, Committed, Distinct, and the long-term stick of our relationships and placements.
Our experienced team recruit permanent, contract, and temporary workers on a nationwide basis across key sectors such as; Office Support, Sales, Creative & Digital, IT, and Warehouse & Driving.
Trading since 2016, 2022 is our year of further growth as we look to capitalise on local and national opportunities within our market and continue to push forward.
The Job Role:
Glu Recruit Ltd seek to appoint a creative and dynamic Marketing & Communications Executive to join our team in this newly created position to help grow and develop business that fits within our strategic business plan.
You will be responsible for sharing key messages across a wide variety of traditional and digital media outlets, making sure our company/brand messages reach their desired audiences.
As our Marketing & Communications Executive your role will include planning, developing, and delivering an internal marketing strategy which covers SEO/PPC, Website Development & Maintenance, Graphic Design, Social Media Management, PR/Communications, and Event Management.
You’ll use engaging and innovative ways to reach new audiences across a B2B and B2C market.
Reporting directly into the Strategy Partnerships Manager, this busy and fast paced role will see you work on a multitude of projects at any one time. This role requires someone who can work as part of a fast-paced team but can also work autonomously to tight deadlines and in high pressured environments on projects from concept to completion.
- Selling services to a B2B and B2C audience generating brand awareness, inbound lead generator and increased market share within chosen territories.
- Create, execute, and manage the companies Marketing Strategy and Content Plan.
- Create exciting and engaging content across the companies Social Media channels – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
- Explore new and innovative ways to engage with a prospective audience – Snapchat, TikTok, Influences, Affiliates.
- Monitor, collate and report key marketing and campaign analytics and statistics to the business.
- Work with the Content Management Systems (CMS) to update and maintain graphics, text, and video on the company’s website.
- Perform basic technical and on-page SEO tasks.
- Create graphics and videos for use across all marketing channels.
- Devise and run effective Email Marketing campaigns driving retention and inbound leads.
- Produce written copy and content for online and offline channels – Sales Literature, Promotion Merchandise, Blogs, Testimonials, Case Studies, Press Releases, News Stories.
- Support and manage company events in conjunction with the wider team.
- Manage all 3rd party suppliers related to online and offline marketing activities.
The successful candidate:
- Educated to degree level in Marketing, Communications, PR, Journalism, Media, or a similar topic.
- Demonstratable work experience marketing a service to both a B2B and B2C audience.
- Experience of creating and executing a Marketing Strategy and Content Plan.
- Experience in growing a social media following, maintaining social media pages, and using social media scheduling tools such as Hootsuite.
- Knowledge of analysing and reporting on analytical platforms such as Google Analytics and Facebook Insights.
- Knowledge of using and maintaining a Content Management System (CMS), ideally WordPress.
- Experience of performing basic technical and on-page SEO tasks.
- Working knowledge of graphic design and creating social assets using tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and Canva.
- Experience of organic and paid marketing.
- Exposure to organising and hosting social/work related events is desirable but not essential.
- Commercial awareness and the ability to understand target audiences.
- A self-starter and ideas person with the ability to self-critique and be reflective.
- Competent English language skills, written and spoken.
- You will be a car driver with a full UK driving license.