Role: Business Development Manager
Salary: £30K-£35K + Uncapped Commission structure
Hours: Monday- Friday
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for selling Digital and Traditional Out of Home advertising space to the Local/Direct and Direct Agency market within your focus territory and across the UK. You will enjoy the unique opportunity of having access to all formats within the company portfolio. Your priority is to successfully sell the inventory allocated to you. You will become the point of contact for all businesses who purchase their advertising directly in your area.
- You will be responsible for sourcing your own leads, booking your own sales appointments and selling to businesses within your patch. You will work towards quarterly sales target.
- You will be targeted with attending a set number of sales meetings each week. During these meetings you will gather information about the target business pertinent to their advertising needs.
- You will be required to maintain an up to date CRM system, documenting your client interactions and activities. You will use this to ensure that you are generating enough leads and sitting enough appointments to satisfy your sales targets.
- You will make use of the marketing material to compile your own sales proposals to present to prospective clients.
- You will be responsible for meeting a monthly sales target and will be required to accurately forecast your expected revenue to your line manager.
- You will possess a good level of commercial acumen and a proven ability to negotiate and close sales.
- Previous sales experience (field sales).
- Proficient in MS Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook.
- Well presented, professional and articulate.
- Ability to travel to patch with ease.
- Full UK driving license
- Life insurance policy
- Private Healthcare
- Car allowance
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer