‘Fostering a healthy and sustainable workforce’ will take place on Wednesday the 16th of March 2022.
With guest headline speaker, Darren Vine (MSc, BSc (Hons), PGDip, PGCert), Wellbeing Coach at Westfield Health, the event will cover ‘Attitudes to Mental Health in the Workplace’ focusing on how workplace mental health is evolving through the Pandemic.
The presentation will cover:
- The views of workplace mental health from both employer and employee.
- ‘What comes next’ in terms of wellbeing trends, solutions, and support.
- The North/South divide in mental health.
- Other key contributing factors such as financial wellbeing in the workplace, menopause, occupational health, suicide prevention.
The presentation will be followed by a Q&A panel discussion where specific questions can be raised to industry experts which include Westfield Health and England Boxing.
The event is only £10.00 per ticket and includes breakfast and refreshments.
- Date: Wednesday the 16th of March 2022
- Time: 8:30am until 11:00am
- Venue: AESSEAL New York Stadium, New York Way, Rotherham, S60 1FJ
Please direct any questions to Danny Johnson, Strategic Partnerships Manager at Glu Recruit on 0114 321 1873 / 07487 584 318 or firstname.lastname@example.org