Role: Account Manager
Salary: Up to £35K DOE
Location: Covering Southern territories
Our client is a technology leader in the manufacture & design of their products with over 40 years of research, development and dedication.
You will interact with customers, colleagues and anyone else within your role in a manner reflective of the company values.
As a subject matter expert, you will:
- Provide customers with the most up to date product and scientific information, engage and develop their interest and intent to choose your products.
- Explain the unique benefits of the business compared with competitors, keeping your product and competitor knowledge up to date.
- Attend and advise in surgery and at Temporal Bone Laboratories, attend fitting appointments with clinical specialists and provide general advice on candidacy, liaising with clinical colleagues both in the UK and abroad for opinion and guidance on patient’s clinical suitability.
- Prepare and present tailored presentations with the latest product and clinical data to present at clinic, regional and national meetings.
- Attend national and international conferences, including social activities
- Identify and support new business opportunities in both established clinics and appropriate new ENT / Audiology units, utilising your resources such as clinical, marketing, operations and our international knowledge and support.
- Work with colleagues to write and update individual clinic plans detailing each clinic’s current and potential needs from your product portfolio.
- Support Key Opinion Leader development such as suggested areas of expertise, speaker sessions identifying the level at which the speaker will have the maximum impact, training, resources or exposure required.
The successful candidate:
You will have proven medical sales experience. In addition, some Audiology / ENT / surgical / medical device experience would be preferred but not essential.
Some flexibility is required in terms of evening, weekend and overnight stays for conferences, surgeries, relationship building and patient appointments. You will be expected to manage your own diary and maintain your own work life balance.
The successful candidate with be based somewhere in Southern UK and will be home based. Travel is a significant part of this role. You will attend national clinic visits, national and international training, events and bi-monthly meetings at the UK head office. We anticipate you will spend no more than 90 nights per year away from home. You must have a full valid UK driving licence.
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.