Role: CAD Technician
Salary: £30,000-£35,000 per annum
Working Hours – Monday to Thursday 8am -5pm, Friday 8am-4pm
- 50% employers contribution to private healthcare (after 3 months service)
- Death in service
- Onsite parking
- Pension scheme
Do you possess extensive civil / structural steel engineering experience? Are you comfortable in fast-paced, busy environments? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you.
Glu Recruit are seeking an experienced, ambitious, and efficient CAD Technician to detail and manage 2d and 3d construction drawings and models for our client based in Rotherham. The successful candidate will be the technical design coordinator and creator in their fast-paced and varied design area, ensuring design correctness from inception to completion.
- Generate all aspects of project and production technical drawings for steel and concrete tanks, bases and roofs in 2D and 3D where required.
- Coordinate drawings and designs, between ourselves, suppliers and clients to achieve approvals on time.
The successful candidate:
- Extensive civil engineering and/ or structural steel engineering experience.
- 2D and 3D drawing CAD skills (AutoCAD and other 3D packages such as Inventor etc) and proficiency.
- Civil Eng/ Structural Steel Industry experience carrying out a similar role.
- Prioritization skills.
- Ability to be flexible / multitask based on workflow demands.
- Attention to detail.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Communication skills at all levels, colleagues, customers, suppliers, consultants and site teams.
- Excel and Word computer skills to a good business level. Microsoft Project preferred.
- Specific design software such as STAAD or similar a real bonus.
Glu Recruit LTD ensure that all qualified applicants are considered for employment in the role that they have applied for, and any other suitable opportunity that we advertise without regard to age, belief, colour, ethnic/national origin, gender identity, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or based on disability. If you require any additional support to apply for this role, or any other role that we advertise please contact us directly for assistance.
Junior/Graduate Surface Designer/Illustrator PermanentBarnsley £24,000per annum View Job 1 week ago
PR Account Manager PermanentRemote £35,000-£40,000Per Annum DOE View Job 2 weeks ago
Surface Designer/Illustrator PermanentBarnsley £27,000-£28,000Per Annum DOE View Job 4 weeks ago
CAD Design Manager PermanentRotherham £40,000-£50,000Per Annum DOE View Job 1 month ago
Transport Communications Account Manager PermanentSheffield £25,000-£30,000Per Annum DOE View Job 1 month ago
Digital Account Manager PermanentMirfield £28,000per annum View Job 2 months ago
Mid-weight Digital Designer PermanentMirfield £28,000per annum View Job 2 months ago
Account Director PermanentSheffield £35,000-£38,000per annum View Job 3 months ago
Digital Project Manager PermanentSheffield £28,000-£30,000Per Annum DOE View Job 3 months ago
Product Marketing Manager PermanentRemote Up to£50,000per annum View Job 4 months ago